Tuesday 6 November 2012

My really cheesy poem for proverbs


I apologize in advance for my really cheesy poem:) 






Absence makes the heart grow fonder

All your little things mean the world to me
Before I was blinded but now I'm able to see
Though you are far way
Far away from home
U mean more then the world to me

I remember two years ago
Life was a dream
I fell in love with your eyes
But they didn't even know me

I used to look at your mouth just for a smile
A smile from you was enough to take me for many miles
People told me it was impossible
They told me you never loved
I told them even dreaming about you was exactly like love


A year ago My dream came true
I opened my eyes and the first thing I saw, was you
You loved me as much as I loved you
But life is so unfair it never works with us two


One day You said you had to go
You said you had no choice
You looked into my eyes and watched them grow cold
But u didn't care did you?


You said people make mistakes
You said we weren't meant to be
You said you can't stay
That you'll be better without me


Your back was always to the door
Your selfish hands always expecting more
I said I hate you as your left that day
But as you left I felt my heart melt away


I cried more and more every day
Remembered our love remembered our fears
I feared that u would leave
And now look at you, can you see my tears


I feel like gray cloud are all over my life
I miss your eyes, your smile, even your hugs
I didn't realize how much I loved u till u left
I sometimes even miss our little dramatic fights


I said I love you and you said the same
You left me and then I felt like I totally lost the game
Now I'm standing here and I'm thinking of you
I miss you to pieces do u miss me too?


So what if I'm setting in our room thinking of you
So what if I think a miracle will accrue
What if that miracle was even a moment with you
I can honestly say now that you are gone I feel even more in love with you







Sent from my iPh

No comments:

Post a Comment